Hate Mist Twst

Oshkosh, Wisconsin 0 comments

Tried one can from the case, hated it. Too sweet tasting, not refreshing.

Took the rest of case back to store for refund. You lost another customer. You should have learned a lesson from Coca Cola when they changed their formula. Noticed that Sierra Mist had 29 grams of sugar and Mist Twst has 39 grams of sugar.

What happened to helping consumer become more healthy? Looks like you were looking at profits only.

Sierra Mist was the stand out light colored soda and now you have blended in with everyone else's to sweet unhealthy light colored soda. Shame on you Pepsi.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mist Twst Soft Drink.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Too sweet.

Mist Twst Sierra Mist Soft Drink Review from New Bremen, Ohio

New Bremen, Ohio 0 comments
1.3
Additional Fees

Do not like the fact that you now use high fructose corn syrup that increased the amount of carbs tremendously used to be right around 29 and now its 65 I do not drink high fructose corn syrup so unfortunately there's not a pop on the market too much that I can drink anymore thanks for changing it it made it so I can't drink soda even when I'm sick I guess that means I definitely have to start shopping at a natural food store I want to drink soda

Product or Service Mentioned: Sierra Mist Soft Drink.

Mist Twst - Missing Sierra Mist

Lancaster, California 1 comment

My husband and I are VERY disappointed that Sierra Mist is now Twist Mist! It tastes horrible, if not just disgusting!

Packaging looks store brand and tastes like it too. I have never written to a company to complain, but you missed the mark when you changed the formula from cane sugar to fructose corn syrup. I’m sorry, we will not be purchase again.

Unfortunate for the consumers, we were not told of the impending change and did not have a chance to stock up on our favorite drink. Reminds us when Coca Cola when from Coke to New Coke…we all know how that turned out, EPIC FAILURE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mist Twst Soft Drink.

Comments

The new JUNK has high fructose corn syrup in it too, just like all of the others!!!